Outlining a Training Program Proposal
Develop an outline for an effective training program focused on adult employees. Include the following in your outline:
- Define a safety-related need that could be met using your training. Explain what resources you would use to define this need. Create at least two objectives stating how your training will address the need. Be sure to use the ABCD concept when developing your objectives.
- Explain how you would design the training to be focused on adult participants using activity-based learning concepts. Include at least two activities you would have the participants complete.
- Identify at least five resources, references, or materials you would use to develop the training materials, and explain how they will support the objectives. At least two of the five resources must be found in the CSU Online Library. These could include technical publications on your topic, scholarly articles, or videos.
- Outline how your course would be delivered, including what resources would be needed (include such things as rooms, projectors, and other physical requirements as well as educational resources). Also, describe how you would plan the participants’ time and provide feedback on their actions and responses during the training, ensuring that you have policies in place to maintain control of the training.
- Prepare a method for evaluating the training—provide at least five example questions that could be used to assess the participants’ retention of knowledge and evaluate the training’s course content and delivery.
Your project must be at least three pages in length. It is recommended that it be written in five sections that align with numbers 1 to 5 in the assignment instructions. Be sure to cite all resources, references, and materials using APA Style and to provide in-text citations where appropriate.