please read the attachments and watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRpavdlAeg
1. Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRpavdlAeg&feature=emb_title
2. Write a journal of no fewer than 250 words describing the difference between summary and analysis. Think about one of your favorite TV shows. First summarize one episode of that show. Then analyze something that happened in the show. What message was being sent by that event? Include the word count.
1. Review the Mark it Up! PowerPoint
2. Read through a Guide to Annotation
3. Read through Using the Commenting Feature in Word
4. Open “The Parable of the Old Man and Young.” Annotate the document using the commenting feature in Word. Don’t forget to use as many methods as possible from the Guide to Annotation document. Thus, you must do more than just make comments in the margins. Think about using symbols, underlining, highlighting etc. Dig deeply! Are there any hidden meanings of the text?
5. Attach your document that you have commented on.
After completing Assignment 1, annotating a poem, please write a journal about your experience. Answer the following questions in the text box provided (type directly into the box):
1. When you first read “The Parable of the Old Man and the Young,” what was your initial response? Was it difficult? Confusing? Easy?
2. At first glance, what did the poem seem to be about?
3. After annotating, what new meanings did you find behind the poem?
4. What other things did annotating help you learn?
DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE THE WORD COUNT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR ENTRY. YOU WILL HAVE TO MANUALLY TYPE THAT IN.