Read the chapter on law and ethics. Read the articles about the Snowden breach and watch the videos.
- · Bourgeois, D. (2014). Information Systems for Business and Beyond. 12 Chapter 12: The Ethical and Legal Implications of Information Systems (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://bus206.pressbooks.com/chapter/chapter-12-the-ethical-and-legal-implications-of-information-systems/
- · Roth, K., Shetty S. (2016, September 15). Pardon Edward Snowden (Links to an external site.). New York Times. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/opinion/pardon-edward-snowden.html
- · CNBC. (2016, September 15). Snowden’s leaks caused ‘tremendous’ damage to US security: House panel (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/15/snowdens-leaks-caused-tremendous-damage-to-us-security-house-panel.html
- · US House of Representatives (2016). Executive Summary of Review of the Unauthorized Disclosures of Former National Security Agency Contractor Edward Snowden (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://irp.fas.org/congress/2016_rpt/hpsci-snowden-summ.pdf
ANSWER THIS QUESTION
· Explain whether Snowden broke any laws or was his actions were just unethical?