Attached is what you proposed in week 1
Refer to the business information system that you proposed in Week 1 PowerPoint presentation. In this week’s presentation, describe the approaches you would take to determine requirements of the proposed information system for the business organization.
The format of your PowerPoint presentation should be:
Slide 1: Title of PowerPoint, Course, Instructor, Date Submitted, Student Name
Slides 2-4: Describe what specific approaches you would take to determine requirements of the proposed information system for the business organization. Your responses should include some specific strategies for extracting the required information, such as the individuals and documents that would provide the information you need.
Slides 5-7: In addition to interviews and observations, what are the alternate approaches for requirement determination? Describe each. Would any alternative approaches be appropriate for requirements determination for the proposed business system? Defend your decisions using examples and citations.
Slides 8-9: Briefly describe how prototyping can be used in the proposed business information system to enhance data and requirements gathering process. Again, please include some specific examples.
Slide 10: Reference List
Requirements Determination Presentation
- Must have a minimum of eight slides inclusive of speaker notes on each slide (not including title and references page slide) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Power Point
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.