apply safety and health-related theory and technology to address environmental issues. Please include the components listed below in your assignment.
- Discuss the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Environmental Technology Verification Program as discussed in the assigned article by Ashley, Waits, Hartzell, and Harten (2005). Discuss ammonia and mercury monitoring specifically.
- Provide an equation used for computing water flow rate from pipe diameter. Describe the application and variables in the equation.
- Explain two methods for treating water.
- Explain two features of a solid waste landfill.
- Describe two hazardous waste onsite remediation technologies.
- Explain the purpose of an electrostatic precipitator and the air pollutants that it removes, and show an equation used to determine its efficiency.
- Provide the equation used to compute SPL (in dB) from sound pressure in µbars. If a bulldozer emits a sound level of 90 dBA, what is the sound level (dBA) of two bulldozers next to each other?
- Discuss your favorite part of the course.
Your assignment should flow smoothly from topic to topic with thoughtful transitions. Your assignment should be at least four pages in length,