Data Center Consolidation
Read the “Data Center Consolidation at Guardian Life” from Business data communications, 7/e: Case studies (Links to an external site.).
In at least a three-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), discuss each element listed below and how it plays a key part in a successful data center consolidation.
- Bandwidth and high-speed communications
- Cloud computing as a consolidation option
- Mobile or ‘pod’ datacenters as consolidation options
Provide examples for each of these aspects to support your discussion as demonstrated in the “Data Center Consolidation at Guardian Life” case study. You must use at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook. Your paper should be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
The Data Center Consolidation paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in UAGC’s The Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.