Your thesis must be turned in via this module.
1. Developing a thesis for a research paper, your thesis must either ask a question or make a statement about some aspect of jazz.
2. Your thesis should not be over a sentence in length- it could function as the title of your paper.
3. Uses databases for research.
4. Here is a informational link on writing a thesis :https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/the_writing_process/thesis_statement_tips.htmlFor this assignment, submit your thesis for approval.
Also, answer the following questions
1. How did you become interested in your choice of thesis?
2. Which resources (Purdue etc) did you find helpful in developing your thesis and how so?