Refer to the same business you described in the first assignment, Creating a Small Business, and write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Conduct a feasibility analysis by researching and analyzing each of the following topics and indicate how your business occupies that specific space:
- Industry and market feasibility.
- Product or service feasibility.
- Financial feasibility.
- Entrepreneurial readiness.
- Explain whether the business idea needs to be modified, changed significantly, or abandoned based on your feasibility analysis. (Note: If you abandon the business idea, then you will need to select and analyze a new business that has profit potential.)
- Include at least two references outside the textbook. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the Strayer Library or review the Bachelor of Business Administration Library Guide.