compare and contrast two or more written texts that present different perspectives related to your research manuscript topic. You are comparing two articles specifically and not just two sides to the topic.
1. Introduce your topic in an introduction statement.
2. Summarize the ideas from Article 1, make connections to key components within the article.
3. Summarize the ideas from Article 2, make connections to key components within the article.
4. Compare and contrast by sharing the similarities and differences between the articles.
5. Conclude by making connections between the compare and contrast and your topic specifically.