Explore the difference between the following:
Medicare, Medicaid, and a private insurance of your choice (such as Major Medical, PPO or HMO):
Respond to the list of questions below for each, supporting your answers with resources appropriate to the topic
1. Describe how this insurance is paid for? Who pays for it?
2. Who is eligible to have this insurance? Why?
3. How does the insurance work? (Co-payments, Deductibles, Premiums, Capitation, etc.?
4. Give an example of a healthcare service covered under this insurance type? Evaluate how the service is paid for and what is needed for the individual to obtain the service.
5. Is their any political impact on the financial support of these insurance types?