- Week 9 Assignment – Presentation Recording
You will present a PowerPoint presentation and record narration voiceover for the presentation slides you developed in the Week 6 assignment.
Using the same presentation you submitted for the Week 6 assignment, record an audio narration voiceover for each slide in your presentation.
- Use the narration outline you developed for the Week 7 assignment to speak and record the narration voiceover for each slide.
- As you complete your presentation, refer to the general design requirements found in Chapter 12 of the BCOM text.
- Notes on Recording Equipment
You must have access to a computer with a good microphone or a cell phone with a high-quality microphone to complete the assignment.
Review in the LinkedIn Learning course PowerPoint: Audio and Video:
- Record Directly into PowerPoint.
Your Week 9 presentation assignment submission should be based upon a revised version of the slides from the PowerPoint Presentation you developed in Week 6. The submission for this Week 9 assignment must adhere to the following requirements:
- The presentation is based on the same presentation and aspect of social media in the workplace selected for the assignments in Weeks 5, 6, 7, and 8.
- Your presentation should be presented in an organized logical manner, with topics flowing from slide to slide.
- Make sure to use even and steady pacing. The presentation should be at least 8 minutes and not exceed 10 minutes in length.
- Provide two references. All references are peer-reviewed, academic references on a sources slide after your closing slide using the Strayer Writing Standards.
- Ensure that your recorded presentation displays clear, audible narration, and clear visual display.
- Make sure your slide text is synchronized with the audio.
- Ensure that headings appear on each slide. Depending on your content, your presentation should use between 10–20 graphic images. Adhere to visual best practices as outlined in the BCOM text.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Slides should cite any relevant outside sources in SWS format requiring in-text citations on slides and a sources slide at the end of the presentation.
Review your work with the rubric/scoring guide before submitting your assignment to check that your work meets all of the grading requirements.
Remember to run a spelling and grammar check before submitting your assignment. Check with your professor if you have any additional questions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Conduct a presentation using professional communication skills.