For Week 3 you conducted an a nnotated b ibliography on a set of topics. i attached the a nnotated bio
- The major developmental theories for children and adolescents.
- Impact of current trends on developing children and adolescents.
- Impact of geography in the sequence of development.
- Physical development from childhood through adolescence.
- Cognitive development from childhood through adolescence.
- Social and personality development from childhood through adolescence.
- Emotion and language in varied contexts (e.g., home, school, peers).
- Age-appropriate milestones and anomalies.
you will utilize that information and what you learned from this course on a research p a p e r regarding the topics chosen.
For this week you will write your p a p e r. The p a p e r should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The length of the p a p e r should be twelve double-spaced p ages (not including the title and reference p a ges).
- For the main sections it should have a:
- Title p age
- Literature review
- Reference p age(s)
- The p a p e r must use proper APA style for citing sources and references.
- Introduction: This should be one to two pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research p a p e r.
- Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you had written in Week 3.
- Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great research p a p e r and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusion section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusion section should be one to two p ages in length.