Many employers have been allowing their employees to work remotely from home. Even though video conferencing tools are used, many may feel unmotivated and even at times disconnected and isolated.
- What other issues could there be because of workers not physically working in the workplace?
- Do you feel the virtual onboarding prepares the new hire to be successful?
- How does working from home affect the relationship of employees as well as the organizational culture?
- What other issues can affect job performance?
- How do you ensure that your team is working cohesively and productively?
- How can working from home affect organizational commitment?
- How can managers motivate their employees?
- Please feel free to add any other comments you wish.