This week we explored the concepts of ethical character development and the most dangerous of shadow casters: evil. In this assignment, you will explore these two concepts in depth.
In your paper,
- Describe your thoughts about character development
- Explain the benefits of character development by learning from hardship.
- Explain the five perspectives of evil and your thoughts about them.
- Summarize ways to break the cycle of evil.
- Analyze an unethical leader.
- Discuss the ways you can use this lesson in the real-world.
The Character Development and the Faces of Evil paper
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.