Literature Review: Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence in a Fortune 1000 Company
Businesses have integrated Big Data Analytics with their Business Intelligence to gain dominance within their respective industry.
Search the Google Scholar for a “Fortune 1000” company that has been successful in this integration. Conduct a literature review of big data analytics with business intelligence within the Fortune 1000 company you researched. In your literature review, you will include details about the Fortune 1000 company you researched, including its approach to big data analytics with business intelligence, what they are doing right, what they are doing wrong, and how they can improve to be more successful in the implementation and maintenance of big data analytics with business intelligence. You are to review the literature on Big Data Analytics and business intelligence for the Fortune 1000 company. Discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting data you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection.
– Title Page
– Table of contents: Use a Microsoft Enabled Table of Contents feature.
– Background: Describe the Fortune 1000 company, discuss the problem, and elaborate on their big data analytics and business intelligence approaches. Be sure to include what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong.
– Research Questions: For our topic of big data analytics and business intelligence, what were the research questions that were asked? Be sure to include main research questions from all the literature you are reviewing.
– Methodology: What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, case study? Describe the population that was chosen. You will discuss the methodology for all the literature you are reviewing.
– Data Analysis: What were some of the findings, for example, if there were any hypotheses asked, were they supported?
– Conclusions: What was the conclusion of any data collections, e.g., were research questions answered, were hypotheses supported? Be sure to also include how the Fortune 1000 company can improve to be more successful in the implementation and maintenance of big data analytics with business intelligence.
– Be a minimum of 7 pages in length, not including the required cover page, table of contents and reference pages.
– Follow APA 7 guidelines. Be sure to conduct research on formatting literature reviews.
– Your literature review should include a minimum of 8 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
– Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. You can use Grammarly for help with your grammar and spelling.